|Preparing Your Child for Preschool,
Kindergarten & 1st Grade Too!
Fun, low-cost ways
to educate your
child from home.
|To save money and ink, opt to print in gray scale. There are black and white
worksheets in most sections as well. You can also put them in page protectors
and have your child use dry erase markers; this enables you to use these
printable preschool worksheets over and over again.
PICK A CATEGORY BELOW FOR FREE PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
The Path to Reading
- These preschool worksheets will help your child be on the path to
reading in no time. Various worksheets to choose from.
* Beginning Sounds
* Letter Matching
Math and More!
- This preschool worksheet section has worksheets for counting,
adding, subtracting, and more
* Counting, Adding & Subtracting
Colors, Colors, and More Colors
- These preschool worksheets test your child's knowledge of many
- These preschool worksheets help your child practice their writing
skills. Soon, they will be writing like a pro!
Recognition & Association
* Same Different
- Examples in this special section include circling the tools a
construction worker uses, circling all clothes you wear on your legs,
and so forth.
* The Seasons
|FREE Preschool Worksheets to Print
|Craft Project Ideas -
|Copyright: All content on this site is owned by Jennifer Foote.
|Do you do preschool worksheets at home with your child? If not, you should consider
it. Whether you use some of the printable I supplied above or if you prefer to
purchase preschool workbooks, it is great practice education for your child. My
daughter loved doing worksheets and home and was so excited that she could finally
do them in school.
Later this summer, I will be adding more worksheets, as well as printable kindergarten
worksheets as well.